MISSION: We empower cultural agencies and their leadership to better fulfill their missions.
VISION: A world in which knowledge of the past and an appreciation for the arts enrich our lives and inform our vision for a better future, as capably led and dynamic cultural organizations help society make that vision a reality.
- EXCELLENCE – Consistently meet exacting professional standards utilizing best practices.
- INTEGRITY – Offer honest professional advice and assessment and honor our commitments.
- DISCRETION – Respect the confidentiality of all client information
- INCLUSION – Value every person’s viewpoint and encourage diverse perspectives.
- CREATIVITY – Encourage creativity within every organization, program, and individual.
John E. Coraor, Ph.D., Founder & Chief Consultant
John brings more than 35 years of experience in arts and cultural agencies –spanning non-profit, university, and municipal government settings – to his work as founder and chief consultant of Cultural Management Partners LLC. As a senior professional in the field, he has served in a variety of leadership capacities in various professional associations, government committees & commissions, and on the Boards of selected non-profit organizations. Founding of a cultural management consulting company has provided him with the opportunity to utilize his knowledge and expertise to benefit a broader range of cultural organizations and agencies.